Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

AJAX Uploader progress bar stops at 4th segment Options
turpya
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:36:31 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,
I have added the demo.ascx.vb/demo.ascx files to a sample .aspx page and have set permissions to upload. When I run the page the green progress bar appears over the upload text (below the progress bar grey border), and when it gets to 10% (4 segments) it no longer updates, even though the file upload continues.

The EO.web.dll version I am using is 4.0.8.2. I have an EO.Web Controls Developer License (2007.1). Am I using the right version? If not, where can I download the 2007.1 dll?

Thanks,

John.
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:13:23 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Can you try it with the latest version first? The latest is 2007.2. You will need to log into your account to get a new license key in order to use 2007.2. The license key should be free to you.

If the problem continues with the latest version, check "Troubleshooting" section in the help file (check this after you install the new version. The old help file does not have this section). That topic includes details information about a few common scenarios that can cause uploader to stop working.

Thanks
turpya
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:04:28 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

The problem with the green progress bar appearing offset, just below it's corresponding border, was caused by not having valign="top" in the containing <TD> tag.

The problem with the green progress bar not updating after the 4th segment, even though the file upload was still going, was caused by the following style code, automatically generated by Fireworks CS3:

<style type="text/css">td img {display: block;}</style>

Thanks,

John.
eo_support
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:09:35 PM
Groups: Administration

That's very informative. Thanks for sharing!