Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdfException: 'Convertion failed. Failed to resolve LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress' Options
Fares Ahmed
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 9:00:32 AM
Groups: Member

i'm use eo.pdf library with .net framework 4.7, and occur issue in method of HtmlToPdf.ConvertHtml();
and this Exception ===> EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdfException: 'Convertion failed. Failed to resolve LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress' .

i'm update eo.pdf.dll but the same issue. ???
eo_support
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 12:02:29 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You need to update your EO.Pdf version. You will get this message when you use an older version of EO.Pdf on newer version of Windows.

If you have already tried to update to the new version, then it's not done properly. You may find these links helpful:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/pdf/install/project_setup.aspx
https://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/common/refdll.aspx

Thanks

FI
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 3:39:32 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have this issue when running EO.Pdf 5.0.64.2 with .net runtime version v2.0.50727 on Windows 10.

If I update EO.Pdf reference to build 20.2.34.0 it works when I remove my license key, as a trail version.

But with my license key I get EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdfException
Conversion failed. License 'XXXXXXXXX' is not valid for this build or this product. Each version uses a different license key. Please make sure your license key version matches your DLL version. If you are testing a new version with an old license key, please remove your old license key to avoid this exception.

Do I need to buy a new license or is there a way to solve this without buying a new license?

Joakim

eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 3:02:58 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Joakim,

You will need to purchase a new license in order to resolve this issue because your version is too old and it does not support Windows 10 and our upgrade discount only goes back to 3 years (your version is about 7 years old).

Thanks!