Logo
My Account |  Site Map | Contact Us  
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Getting error EO.Internal.i3+e: Child process not ready. in Azure WebJobs Options
id informed decisions
Posted: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 10:34:27 PM
Groups: Member

Hi There,

We are encountering an error "EO.Internal.i3+e: Child process not ready" occurs in an Azure WebJob after running for 24 hours perfectly. Can I disable initialising new process by EO settings?

Thanks,
AH
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:06:47 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

It is not possible to disable initializing new process because EO product uses Chromium browser engine and the Chromium browser engine requires a multiple process architecture. So we will have to investigate to see if we can find what caused this problem. Does this happen occasionally or consistently after it happens?

Thanks!
id informed decisions
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 6:14:51 PM

Thanks for the reply!

This occurs consistently after it happens for the first time (Which is usually 24 hours after the start of the WebJob). Restarting the WebJob fixes this for another 24hours.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:42:45 AM

Hi,

This could be a handle leak we have just recently discovered. We will have a new release that will fix the handle leak later this week or next week. You can try that release when it is out and see if it resolves the issue for you. If the issue is still there with the new release, we will then try to setup a test environment to see if we can duplicate it and then go from there.

Thanks!
id informed decisions
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 12:29:13 AM

We will try the new release, when it is out, and see if this would fix the issue. Would this be considered as a hotfix for the current v19 release we have?
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:39:41 AM

No. It will be our new 2020 release. Because this is a newer version, you would need to revisit your license key page to download a new license key for this version. The key should be free for you since we automatically include free upgrade for one year.