Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Regarding Tabstrip Options
deep
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 9:20:57 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I placed a tabstrip control which contains two tabs, multipage, and two page view control inside a page. In two page view I placed two separate update panel. So in one pageview I have placed a gridview. So when the gridview will be listed a edit link will also come in the gridview. Clicking on the edit link it should take me to the next tab. But it is not doing that. The page remains in the current tab in which tab the gridview is there, but click on another tab all the edit controls populated but the tab is not getting selected.

I am using this line of code.
TabStrip1.Items[0].Selected = false;
TabStrip1.Items[1].Selected = true;

Please help me on this.
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 9:27:39 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Try set the TabStrip's SelectedIndex. For example:

TabStrip1.SelectedIndex = 1;

Please let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!
deep
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 9:32:40 AM
Groups: Member

No its not working.
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2009 9:41:47 AM
Groups: Administration

If your Grid is AJAX-updated, make sure the TabStrip is also AJAX-updated along with it. This usually means to place the TabStrip inside an UpdatePanel because the UpdatePanel won't update anything outside of the UpdatePanels. As a simple test, try to take the UpdatePanel out and if that works, then it’s the UpdatePanels that you will need to work on. You can search online to see how to get multiple UpdatePanels to work together; or you can take a look of our CallbackPanel control. You can set multiple CallbackPanel’s GroupName to the same value to make them update together.