Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

more than one dialog Options
Rob Verhoef
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:12:07 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I have two dialogs on my page. One has a treeview and the other has a calender control on them. The treeview is dynamicly build so to show this dialog i am using initialstate.visible. The second dialog on the page has a calendar control on which the selecteddate is set prior to showing the dialog. So showing this second dialog is also been done using initialstate.visible. The complete page including the dialogs are placed in a standard ajax update panel to make sure there is no reloading af the page when the dialogs are shown.

Now my problem is when i push the button to show the second dialog it shows up as expected. But when i push the button to show up the first dialog, then both the first and on top of that the second dialog become visible.

Any ideas on how to solve this????

Regards, Rob Verhoef
Rob Verhoef
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:20:05 AM
Groups: Member

Some extra info on this, it seems that the initialstate is not been changed when using the dialog's close button. When closing the dialog using a button and a initialstate.hidden in the onclick event. this dialog will remain hidden when another is shown using initialstate.visible.. Is the a way that the close button triggers a server event to change the initialstate.

Thanks, Rob Verhoef
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:06:02 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Use a regular button inside the dialog and do not set the dialog's AcceptButton or CancelButton to this button. That would cause a straight server event and reset InitialState.

Thanks!