Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Not able to evaluate Date Picker Options
Mike_B
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:54:02 AM
Groups: Member

Thanks guys, great. We're going to be purchasing the .NET components pack in the next few days, your support is appreciated.

Mike
Ed Jones
Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 3:23:58 AM

Just to add to this, I had a <DIV> tag around a <asp:contentplaceholder> in the masterpage file, the div tag had style='position:absolute', this also threw the error. I'm using 2007.1.23 which is the latest one for download on the site.

I removed the style attribute from the <DIV> and my tab strip stopped throwing errors.

Just thought you'd like to know.
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 7:52:49 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Ed,

Thanks for letting us know. Did you mean a TabStrip or a DatePicker? The original problem was with DatePicker and we believe we have fixed that, but we are not sure about TabStrip.

Thanks
Ed Jones
Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 7:57:19 AM

Yes the tab strip, the solution to the datetimepicker gave me the lead.

Thanks
Ed
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 8:05:55 AM

Thanks! We will look into that.
Menon
Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2007 11:56:59 PM

Dear Admin

I have purchased the Datepicker from you, i got my licence key which i have inserted in my global.asax, but i havent receieved any setup file or any ddls for the datapicker and hence i still have the demo version in my visual studio. Can you please help me out.

Thanks
Menon
Ed Jones
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:01:16 AM

I'm no admain but I beleive you continue to use the trial version but you dop your licence key file into your bin folder iny our project. Just watch out that the domain name has to match/be a sub domain of your licence agreement.

For example, I bought the components for use on the domain warc.com but I developer on an internal IP Address (192.168.2.50) as such the warnings about it being a trial continued. Try adding a DNS for your prject or putting a fake DNS entry into your hosts file (this is realyl just for info)
eo_support
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2007 6:29:58 AM

Ed Jones wrote:
I'm no admain but I beleive you continue to use the trial version but you dop your licence key file into your bin folder iny our project. Just watch out that the domain name has to match/be a sub domain of your licence agreement.

For example, I bought the components for use on the domain warc.com but I developer on an internal IP Address (192.168.2.50) as such the warnings about it being a trial continued. Try adding a DNS for your prject or putting a fake DNS entry into your hosts file (this is realyl just for info)

Thanks for your help!