Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Tabstrip Options
ken cartmill
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:15:32 PM
Groups: Member

when i try to use the tabstrip and link it to a multipage control using the designer, the tabstrip stops functioning. Any help would be appreciated. The tabstrip does not respond at all if linked (i.e. you cannot select tabs)
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:20:54 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Ken,

Can you try our demo application? In our demo application we use the TabStrip the same way and it works fine. You may want to use that as a start point to find out the difference and locate what triggers the problem. Once we know what triggers it, we should be able to find out why it does that and offer a workaround for you.

If you can not find out what's triggered the problem, please post your code (.aspx) and we should be able to locate it for you.

Thanks
ken cartmill
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:29:54 PM

i will load the demo applications. what i am doing is really simple. i create a page, drag the tabstrip onto it, select a skin and create two tabs - tab1 and tab 2. i then put a multipage control on the screen having 2 pageviews inside it.
i then go into tabstrip builder and set the multipage id equal to the multipage control on the page. according to your help screens, this should have the tabstrip then control the multipage. what i find is that the tabstrip then stops responding.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:36:08 PM
Groups: Administration

I just tried exactly the same and it works fine. Can you post the content of your .aspx file?
ken cartmill
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:38:19 PM

i found the issue... the pageview control i was using was from the prior release (it was leftover on the page). All seems to be working now! Thanks!