Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO GRID sorting on row selection Options
praveen verma
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 1:38:13 PM
Groups: Member

I am using the EO Grid , and when i click on the sorting its work client side fine , but when i select any row and click on the sorting its goes to server side sorting. can any one tell me how to get ride from this issues. thanks
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:22:00 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

I don't believe this has anything to do with the Grid. Most likely you have some kind of event handling code that handles the Grid item select event and triggers other code. So check that first. If the problem continues, please try to isolate the problem into test page to demonstrate the problem. Make sure the page runs independently and contains only code needed to reproduce the problem. We will be happy to take a look as soon as we have that.

Thanks!
praveen verma
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:41:53 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,
Yes we are doing some kind of event handling on the grid item click event on server side , so is it not possible to handle the sorting event and grid row item click separate , as context menu is working fine , but this is the isseus with grid row seletion click.

Thanks
Praveen
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:04:34 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

I don’t think you understood our previous reply correctly. We did not say that it is not possible to handle sorting event and Grid row item click event separately. These are two separate events that have nothing to do with each other. However it is most likely that you have a code error in your handler that messed them up. That’s why we suggested you to check your code. As already mentioned, if your code looks perfectly fine to you and you believe it's actually a problem on the Grid, you should try to isolate the problem into a test page and we will take a look.

Thanks