Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Future Releases Options
JohnR
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:11:18 AM
Groups: Member

I am about to purchase. Given an option to purchase future new controls not in the current release. What controls are you planning to release this year? Are you working on a page splitter or text editor such as the one i am typing in?

Thanks,
john
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:00:25 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi John,

Yes. We will have a text editor control, but that is a rather huge control and it will take a while to cook. We are definitely looking to release it within a year though. We will have a splitter control much sooner. Probablly late this year.

Thanks
JohnR
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:39:54 PM

Well, oddly enough, this time google checkout did not give me the option for the $100 upgrade to get new controls. I guess this will be offered per my acount with eo?

Thanks,
john
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:57:55 PM

No. It will not. The only time that you can order the subscription option is when placing a new order or upgrade order. It can not be purchased separately.

I tried just now and I still see the option. Can you try again and see if you see that option?
JohnR
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:59:09 PM

I stopped when it was offered yesterday so I could question you (EO) as to new controls. It was not offered today. I was planning on purchasing it.
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:19:18 PM

Hi John,

I am not sure why it was there yesterday but wasn't there today. It really sounds impossible for us because the screen layout has a fixed spot for subscription. We've put it there quite a while ago and we did not change anything related to that recently.

If you still wish to order it, please place a new order with the subscription option and we will then refund your previous order because the only way a subscription can be ordered is when you order a suite. Another option for you is to wait until a new release is out, you will then be able to place an upgrade order to the new release and along with it you will have the option to order subscription. That will give you longer subscription coverage but you will pay for the upgrade and the subscription.

Thanks
JohnR
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:59:34 PM

Ok, it is done. Please refund the first one. I am not sure why the option was not showing. Probably it was my mistake. This time it was definitely there.

Thanks again,
john
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:10:13 PM

Hi John,

We have received your second order and refunded the first one.

Thanks for your business!