Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

call back panel Options
MoNo
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:46:52 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have started using the callback panel together with a progressbar. But I just cannot get it to run properly. The sample code of the Progressbar server side advanced 2 is exactly what I wanna do. I mean I want to do something before and something after the progressbar is running. But I don't know how to set the properties and events of both the callback panel and the progressbar in a way to get this done. The documentation has not been very helpful either.

Can you please give me a detailed explanation of what to set at which field?

/MoNo
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:10:55 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

If the ProgressBar advanced sample 2 is exactly what you wanted to do, then that should be it. I am not sure why you need a CallbackPanel in this case.

The focus of the documentation, as well as our support, is not to take your specific task and tell you exactly how to do it. There are millions of real life scenarios, it is impossible for us to give you a detailed step by step guide for each scenarios. You are required to understand how each controls works and then devise a solution based on the features provided by each control.

If you are not clear about what the CallbackPanel does, or how it works, I would recommend you to take a look of the documentation and samples. You can also take a look of the reference section for details about each class/member. After that if you still have any specific question about the CallbackPanel, we will be happy to help (We do not provide free tech support on the ProgressBar control).

Thanks