Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Purchasing Options
Chris
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:10:38 AM
Groups: Member

Im sold.

Love the controls, love how easy they are to use, and love the support you guys give. I do have a couple questions before placing the order.

1. EO.Web.Suite - This is every one of your controls correct?

2. Once my Free upgrade expires, can I purchase a new upgrade package, or will I need to purchase the entire suite again?

Thats it, again thanks, you have made my life much easier, and my websites nicer to use.

Chris.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:37:13 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Chris,

Glad to hear that you like our controls! Yes. The Suite includes every EO.Web Controls.

Once you have an order with us and we release a new version, you can always upgrade with a deep discount. The discount amount varies depending on the version that you have and the new version. For example, discount would be less for a version that is 3 versions before the current version comparing with a version that is only 1 version before the current version. The difference between an upgrade order and the free upgrade is that free upgrade does not cover new controls, while the upgrade order is effectively a new order with a discount that covers everything.

The current discount rate from one version before is a credit of about 70% of your previous purchase price, varying slightly depending on the license that you purchased. For example, for a person who has paid $299 to purchase our previous version of EO.Web Suite, he would get a discount of $219 to purchase our current version of EO.Web Suite. Our current version price is $329. So he only needs to pay $110. Of course, this is no guarantee about future upgrade prices.

Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
Chris
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:41:01 AM
Groups: Member

Thats everything I needed to know, should be getting a purchase today (just passed the info onto the purchaser...)

Thanks again.