Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

DatePicker and keyboard entry Options
Corobori
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:37:57 AM
Groups: Member

My user wants to use the datepicker also by entering manually a date. I am seeing strange effect.
In the sample shown below I am trying to enter by using my keyboard 23/01/2007 instead of 01/01/2007.
Step #1 the orginal date
Step #2 I entered "2"
Step #3 I entered "3"
eo_support
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:45:49 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Corobori,

Please check the version that you are using. The focus should still be within "02" after you typed 02. You can try this on our live demo website and you should see the difference.

If your already have the latest version, try the same code in a blank page and see if that makes any difference. If not, please make a small reproducing sample for us and we will take a look.

Thanks
Corobori
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:00:48 AM

Indeed I didn't have the latest version. I tried your sample before calling but as it was the one installed on my machine it didn't help me not posting here. Anyway, solved.
Pierre Morissette
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:19:00 AM

I Have the same bug of Corobori . I would like to know how can i do to resolve this problem ? I have the last update
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:46:39 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for posting your questions here. The issue is supposed to be resolved in our latest version. If you do have the leatest version but still seeing the problem, please either post the page online so that we can take a look, or create a small project that reproduces the error and send it to us. We will be happy to take a look.

Thanks