Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Different outputs in Menu Options
Aboozar
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 12:41:31 AM

Groups: Member

in DNN 4.7.0 when the Super User (host) is logged in the menu is fine and the code injected to the page is as follow :

window._eo_initobj_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject=function(){var list="i|u|pop|ei|nv|m".split("|");for(var i=0; i<list.length; i++) { if (!window.eo_modules || (("|"+window.eo_modules).indexOf("|"+list[i]+"|") < 0)) { window.setTimeout("_eo_initobj_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject()", 100); return; } } _eofi_a.a.b.dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject=1;_eofi_b("_eo_o_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject","DnnMenu_SkinObject",new _eofm_b([[[[,"dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject","Menu","dnn$TheDNNmenu$DnnMenu_SkinObject"],,"__doPostBack(\'dnn$TheDNNmenu$DnnMenu_SkinObject\',\'_eo_arg_\')",,,,,,,,[]],0,0,,new _eofm_ai([[,42,,new _eofm_cf([[[,,new _eofi_dq([,new _eofm_ai([[,67108864,"<span style=\"display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle; width:0px;\"></span><span style=\"display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;\">Home Page</span> ...

Which is fine and menu appears to be OK.

but when the normal user is logged in or no user the code differs from above and the result is no menu, no back ground , etc. :

window._eo_initobj_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject=function(){var list="i|u|pop|ei|nv|m".split("|");for(var i=0; i<list.length; i++) { if (!window.eo_modules || (("|"+window.eo_modules).indexOf("|"+list[i]+"|") < 0)) { window.setTimeout("_eo_initobj_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject()", 100); return; } } _eofi_a.a.b.dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject=1;_eofi_b("_eo_o_dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject","DnnMenu_SkinObject",new _eofm_b([[[[,"dnn_TheDNNmenu_DnnMenu_SkinObject","Menu","dnn$TheDNNmenu$DnnMenu_SkinObject"],,"__doPostBack(\'dnn$TheDNNmenu$DnnMenu_SkinObject\',\'_eo_arg_\')",,,,,,,,[]],0,0,,new _eofm_ai([[,42]])],,,,,,"",""]),"Menu"); eval(_eofi_u(unescape('%78%78%78%7B%6D%65%70%0A%3B%68%7A%...

The red marked area is not same. do you have any idea what is making this mistake ?

Thanks for your great support.
Aboozar
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:52:36 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Aboozar,

That's not the issue. The issue is the menu uses eo_web.ashx to pull the JavaScript files needed to run, your permission settting must have been configured as such so that eo_web.ashx is not accessible unless user has logged in. You need to give anonymous user permission to access eo_web.ashx.

Thanks
Aboozar
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:10:13 AM

Groups: Member

The issue has been solved. It was from our code. Angel

Thanks