Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Calendar background Options
Lefteris Gkinis
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:24:46 PM
Groups: Member

I use your control DatePicker it is excellent, but I'm facing two issues
A) The BackGround shadow shows many pixels UP and 50% left... how can I fix this?
B) How can I set the culture for the date?
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:31:34 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the forum. Please check if you are running the latest version of your EO.Web.dll. The latest version should have a version number of 11.0.47.2. Older versions may have problems with newer browers.

I am not exactly sure what you meant by set the culture of the date ---- for DatePicker control, if you wish to change the input format in the textbox, you would change the DatePicker's PickerFormat property:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/1/eo.web.datepicker.pickerformat.aspx

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks!
Lefteris Gkinis
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:49:07 PM

Yes the version is 11.0.47.2.
And by saying culture I mean the way of typing the date... here in Greece we have the dd/mm/yyyy and now the date picker have the mm/dd/yyyy that is what I want to change...
But the background shadow is more important, please if you be kind to assist me overcome this situation...
Thank you very much
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:56:40 PM

Hi,

As to the way of typing the date, that's what the PickerFormat property is for. Please see the link provided in the previous reply for more details.

As to the Shadow problem, do you have the page online so that we can take a look? Also what browser do you use?

Thanks!
Lefteris Gkinis
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:09:13 AM

Please goto testsite.hellasdd.org
In this area you'll see all the text in Greeks!!!!... don't worry... Angel
Just follow the Links which they are in English, they are two, A) Continue in the first page, B) Register in the second page
In the Register Page you'll see the control in your right hand... where all the text boxes are.
Just click on the Icon and you'll see what I mean. The shadow lies on top (some pixels up) and left (almost 50% of the width of the control)
Thanks
Lefteris Gkinis
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:23:45 AM

I test it with four browsers... only with Mozilla works OK all the others have problem.
More with browsers... I see that in ie and safari popup's a message regarding purchasing a license... in Google and Mozilla I don't have this issue...
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:14:17 PM

Hi,

We have posted a new build that should fix this problem. Please download the new build from our download and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Lefteris Gkinis
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:43:30 PM

Thank you but I've uninstalled any way... thanks for all of your efforts.
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:47:05 PM

I am sorry to hear that but no problem. Please feel free to let us know in the future if you wish to try our product again. If you have any question in the future, make sure you post your question in the "Product Support" forum instead of "General Discussion" section. General Discussion section are for "discussions", not for "questions". As such questions posted in general discussions are often get overlooked and this is what happened with your question.