Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

splitter Options
Norm
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:47:14 AM
Groups: Member

I am trying out the splitter and in particular the AutoFillWindow functionality. It seems that when the browser window is resized the splitter failes to resize correctly. I produce this by stating off maximized, then normal, then drag the width of the browser window, then maximize again.

Any Suggestions?
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:37:10 AM
Groups: Administration

Can you try the same steps with the following page?

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Demo/Demos/Splitter/Features/Auto%20Fill%20Window/AutoFill1.aspx

We tried it at here and it works fine. Let us know if it works for you, we will then go from there.
Norm
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:57:00 AM

The page that you have given works fine. Perhaps the difference is that I have the splitter within a content placeholder using a masterpage?
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:02:32 AM
Groups: Administration

Just using master page should not cause any problem. Most of the time it's the content or styles that cause problems. Would you mind to isolate the problem into a (or a few) sample pages so that we can reproduce the problem at here?

Thanks
Norm
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:58:21 AM

Seems that you are correct, if I create a new simple web from scratch I can't reproduce the problem. It must be some other control that is misbehaving. many thanks for your quick response!