Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

communication Asynchronous ??? Options
Rafo
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:45:19 PM
Groups: Member

Hello again, now they have a preguta regard to the so-called asincronas what happens is that I have control slidemenu within an application controls maps (ESRI), and after using the slidemenu to interact with my map I make any little detail I refreshes the whole page being that if we do not occupy the slidemenu I take my map without making the refreshed the entire page because it is my callbacks and some of the controls do not need this in order not to refresh my page.

It seems to me makes communication in Asynchronous after having used the slidemenu?

I hope they understand my question, thanks and greetings!
eo_support
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2007 6:33:40 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Rafo,

Unfortunately we can not understand your questions. :((( The only thing that's close to "communication in Asynchronous" is AJAX. For that you can either use ASP.NET AJAX or our CallbackPanel control.

Thanks
Rafo
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:42:28 PM
Groups: Member

Hi, I have a problem with CallbackPanel show me this exception

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 127.0.0.1
Port:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
ViewState: /wEWJAKRicvOBwLH4JXuDQK/9L7jBAL7hcOFBQKR+7qTBwKU7N6uAgLExdGnCgK2oOOsAwL4vdxkArL9rowFApy85IkDAobHzIcCAvy3ooQHAtLYqMYHAo+D3ssPAuvwn7wNAoya3dgJAsfD7uIHApia4b8FAtH64vMBAqmb6FkCmqm1zg8C4dXXxwECmcXNmggCpZ/vbQLX1cjoAwLC5vC4CALGorLrBwK/yJ+xDwLvnc+QBgLv4sLuDgLdyPODCgLg5LaMCAL467PDCgK2oOOsAwK2oOOsAwSvHa9END30JZ0riPyTfoZG5pp8
Referer: http://localhost:1058/AtlasdeDuctos/
Path: /AtlasdeDuctos/default.aspx]

[HttpException (0x80004005): The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +171
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowViewStateError(Exception inner, String persistedState) +37
System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.EnsureEventValidationFieldLoaded() +371
System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent(String uniqueId, String argument) +203
System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent(String uniqueID, String eventArgument) +83
System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent(String uniqueID) +35
System.Web.UI.WebControls.HiddenField.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +59
System.Web.UI.WebControls.HiddenField.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +478
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5913
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +188
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +112
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +37
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +135
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +29
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +401
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +117
eo_support
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:50:06 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Rafo,

Please isolate the problem and create a reproducing sample project so that we can load and run here. Once we have that, we will be happy to look into it and see where the problem is.

Thanks