Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

WebView Doesn't update page Options
Charly_MNDZ
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2015 6:00:14 PM
Groups: Member

Hi, I Have problems to uptade a page with java's objects, the object is a grid wich has 15 rows but 30 pages, in each row there is a download link, if I do click on the selector's page the information appears but the link is the same as the previous page. The complete page doesn't changes, only the grid ¿How can I add handler to cotrol the page's refresh with web view to windows form in visual basic 2012?
eo_support
Posted: Saturday, February 7, 2015 1:44:48 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You can try to load the same page in Google Chrome's browser to see if you see the same problem. If the same problem occurs, then the problem is in your page, not in the WebView. As a general rule, you do not need to refresh the WebView. It should refresh itself automatically.

Thanks!
Charly_MNDZ
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2015 1:15:32 PM
Groups: Member

Hi, Thanks for your time, I loaded this page on Chrome and the problem didn't occurs, I think the problem only is in my application but I don't find where.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2015 9:08:41 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

In that case you will need to debug your page and see why it's not refreshing. You can add console.log message in your page and then handle the WebView's ConsoleMessage to catch this event. This way you can add debug information in the page and then try to find out why it is not refreshing based on the debug message you added.

The TabbedBrowser sample already handle this event. So you can also use that sample to load your page and then click the "=" button at the top right corner to open the "Console" window. You can use that window to view your debug message to help you find out the root cause.

Thanks!