Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Tabstrip - Firefox Error Parsing Value Options
Jim Zuber
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:37:47 PM
Groups: Member

I have a very simple ASP 2.0 page where the only object in the page is a Tabstrip using the default template 'style 2'. When I look at the tabstrip in IE7 it looks great. When I look at it in Firefox the error console displays "Error in parsing value for property 'background-image'. Declaration dropped."

As you might guess the background image does not render on the tabstrip, but otherwise the tabstrip works correctly. When I view the demo on your site in Firefox the tabstrip style 2 renders correctly without errors. The background image declaration in the code looks as follows:

background-image:url(/Localhikes 2007 Update/eo_web.ashx?id=591d2633-171b-4b89-8cf0-f96c0f8d5006)

Your help would be appreciated!

Jim
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2007 5:56:34 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Jim,

That seems to have to do with the the location of your project. Your project location is "Localhikes 2007 Update", which has a space in it and firefox doesn't like that. Usually you won't have such problems on a real server because there won't a space in your domain name.

You can temporarily change the location of your project and that should get rid of the problem.

Thanks
Jim Zuber
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:08:56 PM
Groups: Member

Thanks! I suspected it might be something like that. I really appreciate the quick response!

Jim