Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

New Purchase Options
Colin
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 12:05:59 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

Just purchased a Menu Control licence key but the link on the licence page does not allow me to go anywhere when clicked, I have tried several times and refreshed the page etc. but nothing happens other than the javascript text is shown in the status bar. Please advise.

Regards,
Colin.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 1:02:01 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Colin,

Can you explain what you mean by "the link on the license page"? I see you have created an account and the order is also correctly linked to your account. What do you see when you click "My Orders"?

Thanks
Colin
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 12:56:51 AM

Hi,

In my orders I see the order no, date (02/05/08), item showing details, coupon (N/A) and the license key with view link, clicking on the view takes me to the license key screen with the link just below the text "please select a release". I have left it until this morning (8.45 GMT) and re-booted my pc just in case. This link turns orange when I hover over it but it does nothing when I click on it other than turn grey, no other screen opens etc. the javascript "do postback" etc. shows in the status bar at the bottom of the screen when hovered over or clicked. I have javascript enabled on my pc as I use it in developing sites.

Regards,
Colin
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:17:19 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Colin,

The page uses CallbackPanel to update the license key area and when that occurs, it means the CallbackPanel failed. There are a number of reasons why it fails, but one of the most common reasons is due to interference from third party firewalls/browser plug-ins or proxy servers that alters the incoming package. Try to access it with another browser and see if it works. Also, we would be happy to take a look of your machine via remote desktop sharing to see if we can find any specific information if you don't mind.

Thanks
Colin
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:43:59 AM

Hi,

I used Firefox and that worked fine, I now have the file.

Thanks for your help.