Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO.PDF Convert HtmlToPDF, cannot fill the height Options
Ihab
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:16:38 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have a web app that exports all the charts in the page into a PDF file, each chart is in its own page, so each page has only one chart, and I can fill the chart to the page width, but the problem is I cannot fill the height, the chart only fits the width but not the height of the page, which means that each chart is located in the upper half of the page.

Is there anyway I can make the chart fill the page height as it fills the page width? in other words, I want to make each chart fill each page.

Thanks
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:02:49 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You will need to adjust the height of your chart to do so. The HTML to PDF converter will automatically zoom your page, however it will NOT change the X/Y proportions. This means if you have a square chart that has an equal width/height value, then it will be a square in the PDF file, it can be a larger or smaller square depending on the zoom level, but it will always be a square. So if you want to change the X/Y proportion of the output, you will need to change the X/Y proportion of the source.

Thanks!
Ihab
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:18:34 PM
Groups: Member

Thank you very much