Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

DatePicker Problem with hour and minutes Options
eplaksienko
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:21:58 PM
Groups: Member

When I try to set date and time using DatePicker I see 3 problems

1. after time is set and focus change I loose on DatePicker time valuse for hour and minuts
2. after time is set and then selecting date I loose on DatePicker time valuse for hour and minuts
3. sometimes when I set time it removes also date values and I type on empty box

this is how it's in aspx

<eo:DatePicker id="DatePicker1" runat="server" DayHeaderFormat="FirstLetter" TitleLeftArrowImageUrl="DefaultSubMenuIconRTL"
DayCellHeight="16" OtherMonthDayVisible="True" DayCellWidth="19" TitleRightArrowImageUrl="DefaultSubMenuIcon"
VisibleDate="2007-07-01" ControlSkinID="None" PickerFormat="MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm">
<DayHoverStyle CssText="border-right: #fbe694 1px solid; border-top: #fbe694 1px solid; border-left: #fbe694 1px solid; border-bottom: #fbe694 1px solid"></DayHoverStyle>
<TitleStyle CssText="background-color:#9ebef5;font-family:Tahoma;font-size:12px;padding-bottom:2px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;padding-top:2px;"></TitleStyle>
<DayHeaderStyle CssText="border-bottom: #aca899 1px solid"></DayHeaderStyle>
<DayStyle CssText="border-right: white 1px solid; border-top: white 1px solid; border-left: white 1px solid; border-bottom: white 1px solid"></DayStyle>
<SelectedDayStyle CssText="background-color: #fbe694; border-right: white 1px solid; border-top: white 1px solid; border-left: white 1px solid; border-bottom: white 1px solid"></SelectedDayStyle>
<TitleArrowStyle CssText="cursor:hand"></TitleArrowStyle>
<TodayStyle CssText="border-right: #bb5503 1px solid; border-top: #bb5503 1px solid; border-left: #bb5503 1px solid; border-bottom: #bb5503 1px solid"></TodayStyle>
<PickerStyle CssText="font-family:Courier New; padding-left:5px; padding-right: 5px;"></PickerStyle>
<OtherMonthDayStyle CssText="color: gray; border-right: white 1px solid; border-top: white 1px solid; border-left: white 1px solid; border-bottom: white 1px solid"></OtherMonthDayStyle>
<CalendarStyle CssText="background-color: white; border-right: #7f9db9 1px solid; padding-right: 4px; border-top: #7f9db9 1px solid; padding-left: 4px; font-size: 9px; padding-bottom: 4px; border-left: #7f9db9 1px solid; padding-top: 4px; border-bottom: #7f9db9 1px solid; font-family: tahoma"></CalendarStyle>
<DisabledDayStyle CssText="color: gray; border-right: white 1px solid; border-top: white 1px solid; border-left: white 1px solid; border-bottom: white 1px solid"></DisabledDayStyle>
<MonthStyle CssText="font-size: 12px; margin-left: 14px; cursor: hand; margin-right: 14px; font-family: tahoma"></MonthStyle>
</eo:DatePicker>

it framework 1.1

Thanks
Eugene
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:41:29 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

I am not sure if I got your question correctly. We tried the following steps with the latest build:

1. Create a blank WebForm, then drag a DatePicker and a TextBox into the form;
2. Run the form, type in a time value in the DatePicker, then tab into the TextBox. This works fine;
3. Click the drop down button for the DatePicker and select a Date. The DatePicker fills in the new date and clears the time value;
4. Type in a time value again in the DatePicker;
5. Click the drop down button for the DatePicker and select a Date again. Notice this time the DatePicker fills in the new date without clearing the time value;

Thus we are not seeing issue #1 and #3. As for issue #2, it does indicate a problem. The problem only occurs when the date part is empty but the time part is not. We will get that fixed as soon as possible. As a workaround, you can preset the date value if possible. Once the date part has a value, the time part will no longer be cleared.

Make sure you upgrade to our latest build first. Once you’ve done that you can retest #1 and #3. If the problem persists, please provide detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem. Once we have that we will take a look immediately.

Thanks
eplaksienko
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:15:53 PM

The problem is I always loose time part of DatePicker, whenever I move focus on different object on the page, or select new date (time was selected earler)

also I found different problem, it doesn't set time part, when I do in page load

DatePicker1.SelectedDate = DateTime.Now;

Thanks
Eugene
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:47:00 PM
Groups: Administration

eplaksienko wrote:
The problem is I always loose time part of DatePicker, whenever I move focus on different object on the page, or select new date (time was selected earler)

also I found different problem, it doesn't set time part, when I do in page load

DatePicker1.SelectedDate = DateTime.Now;

Thanks
Eugene

Can you try the steps we outlined in our previous reply first? I believe this new problem has already been fixed a long time ago.
eplaksienko
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:12:52 AM

Thanks a lot
It was matter of version
eplaksienko
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:06:09 PM

But now After I installed new version it ask from me license

What to do advise me please
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:23:26 PM