Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Change of Domain/url Options
Menon
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:31:24 AM
Groups: Member

Hi there,

We have changed the Domain of the Application recently.
Our early domain where we were Uploading the Application was www.vakakis.gr But now we are removing the application from there and we are going to Use www.vakakisnet.gr and we are in our testing phase. And i see i get this message for Licence in it.

Though i have my licence key in global.asax and the eo_web.ashx file in my Application.

I hope you can help me out with this issue.
Thank you,

Cheers Menon
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:23:10 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi Menon,

Did you purchase a standard license? Standard license does have that restriction. It can only be used with one domain name. If you change the domain name, it will stop working. That's one of the most important reasons why standard license was cheaper.

What we can do is to deactivate your original license and move your license to the new domain. Your other option would be to upgrade to developer license, which have no domain name restrictions. Please let us know.

Thanks
Menon
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:32:39 AM

Hi There,
Can you please tell me the difference between features of developer license and standard license.
I tired to search on the site but i couldnt find anything.

And can you please tell me the extra amount that i need to pay for developer license
I have purchased the DatePicker.

Thanks
Menon
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:40:32 AM

Hi Menon,

The main difference between standard license and developer license is standard license is only for one website, if you change the domain name the license will no longer work (just as you have noticed). Developer license does not have this restriction. You can use a developer license with any domain name.

We no longer sell standard license. Only developer licenses are offered with the current version. That's why you can not find anything about the difference on our website. :)

Thanks
Menon
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:14:55 PM

Hi There,

Thanks for the reply. But i would like to know how much extra should i pay for the developer License(for datepicker) and in case if i wish to buy the [EO.Web Controls Suite (2007.2)
EO.Web Control Suites includes all of our controls: Menu, Slide Menu, TabStrip, MultiPage, TreeView, Calendar, Callback, AJAXUploader, Dialog, Splitter, MaskedEdit and Grid. ], how much would it cost me. I have a discount coupon also.

I am sorry if this is not the current forum for this question. I dont know where to post for this question. But if you can help me with it. I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Cheers

Menon

eo_support
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:23:09 AM

Hi Menon,

If you click your discount coupon, you will see the "coupon amount". The final cost for you would be the full price for EO.Web Controls 2007.2 ($349) minus the coupon amount. So for example, if the coupon amount is $100, the final price would be #349 - $100 = $249. In order to upgrade, you would place a brand new order, but use the coupon code during checkout to take the upgrade discount.

Please let us know if you need more help.

Thanks