Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Tag attribute values rescue through ".getElementsByName()" Options
Prequena84
Posted: Friday, July 9, 2021 11:00:07 AM
Groups: Member

Hello, good day, support gentlemen, how are you? I have a question, I am learning how to rescue values from the tags and I have a question, I am using this code to rescue the elements by the name of the tag based on their position:

Code: Visual Basic.NET
WebView1.GetDOMWindow.document.getElementsByTagName("A").ElementAt(12).Item("href")

and with a For I can read the Index of the position, but I need to repeat this action with the property:

WebView1.GetDOMWindow.document.getElementById("")

Now the value I need to enter is the Attribute name or Attribute Value?

This would be an example of the label in which I am going to rescue a value:

Code: HTML/ASPX
<span class="price-tag-symbol" itemprop="priceCurrency">UF</span>

Dim Test_Attrbute as String = WebView1.GetDOMWindow.document.getElementsByName("itemprop").ElementAt(0).innerText

and this code gives me an error of type index not found, now it doesn't work for me as the property:

WebView1.GetDOMWindow.document.getElementsByTagName("SPAN").ElementAt(125).innerText

With this code if it works for me, now it may well be that I need to do something else in the property ".getElementsByName"
What is not taking into account?

I appreciate any clarification that helps me to correct the error and improve, while I will continue studying options 1 to 1 and testing.
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2021 5:22:35 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You need to use JavaScript to do this. You have had similar question before like this and we have already gone through that before.

Thanks!