Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

ColumnCount = 2 and 2nd column is hidden Options
Janice
Posted: Thursday, July 8, 2021 12:07:23 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,
I'm upgrading both EO.Web and EO.PDF from 19.1.95 to 21.1.67 and I'm testing to ensure that new output in PDF is the same or better than previously (i.e. nothing is broken). A couple of our reports uses the ColumnCount property of EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdf.Options (and the ColumnGapWidth as well). When doing the same report in the same version of our product, with the same options, but with different versions of EO.PDF, the 21.1.67 version seems to be having a problem when the ColumnCount property is set. In the test that I ran, only the left column is visible in the pdf. The right column is not visible. I say 'visible' because the data that should have been in the right column is not in the report at all.

I am using NuGet to upgrade our packages, and I know that it doesn't always have the latest version of products. I did do a search for ColumnCount, but only found a issue that I reported quite a few years ago. :)

If you need an example, it would require some time as the data I deal with is not publishable.

Thanks,
Janice
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:00:47 PM
Groups: Administration

Thanks for letting us know. We are able to reproduce this problem here. We will look into it and reply here again as soon as we have an update.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 3:12:39 PM

Hi,

We have posted a new build that fixed this issue on our end. You can download it from our download page. Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Janice
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 4:19:44 PM
Groups: Member

Yes, that fixed that issue and as well an issue with the header & footer not appearing on pages > 1 when using columns which I hadn't noticed before in v19.1.95 (oops) .. perhaps that was fixed sometime in between...

Thanks!

eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 1:45:08 PM

Great. Thanks for confirming the fix!