Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Package Question Options
Alex
Posted: Monday, September 6, 2021 9:51:49 PM
Groups: Member

Hello, Admin.
I sent mail twice already, but I never get any reply so far. So I am writing here.
I am a freelancer who work alone in the home.
I am developing several programs which use EO.WebBrowser module to open local websites in my program.
And my customers are in several countries(Spain, UK, Bulgaria,...), so for fixing issues of my programs, I have to use VPN because some websites don't allow abroad-connection.
But I am developing all programs in one pc.
Last time, I bought "Single Developer License" package and used it about 1 month without any problem.
But today, my program shows below error suddenly.

Exception:
System.Exception: License data provided by AddLicense is invalid.
at EO.Internal.fphb.mjse(fpga orp, String orq)
at EO.Internal.kdfl.uvrd(Object qh)
at EO.Internal.kdfl.uvrc(Object qg)
at EO.WebBrowser.WebView.npaa(kdcz im, vhly in)
at EO.WebBrowser.WebView.npbr(kdcz lr, vhly ls)
at EO.WebBrowser.WebView.npbq(kdcz lp, vhly lq)

So I am suspecting my license has a problem, and I login my account in this site, but my order is already removed.I am confused in this situation. I still have a email which this site sent me after processed my order.
If I violate any terms , please tell me what's wrong in my activity, and for my working, which package do I have to buy?
This is very urgent for me, so please help me asap.
Thanks.

PS. My order number is CP8Q75****
My email is icequ*****@hotmail.com
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 10:37:28 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Sorry about the delay because Monday was a holiday here in the U.S.

Your order has been canceled because the owner of the PayPal account you used to pay for the order contacted us and claimed the order was fraudulent. As a result, we have issued a refund back to the PayPal account and revoked the license key for your order.

Please contact the PayPal account owner to explain about the purchase. After that you can ask him to send us an email to confirm that he is aware of the purchase. We can then send him a PayPal payment link for him to resubmit the payment again.

Thanks!