Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

UrlChanged doesn't fire after javascript command Options
Jonathan
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2022 2:54:58 AM
Groups: Member

We use EO Browser to view a website. After running a JavaScript command, the website will update the content and change URL. This process is repeated. The program monitors the URL and acts on the change.
The problem is that it seems like the URL is not always changing in EO browser. But if I visit the web page with Chrome or Edge and run the JavaScript commands in console, I can see the changes in the address bar.

To make the issue a bit more complicated. For some machines it always works. These machines are running the same version of the program. For the machines, which doesn't work, it works the first time.
The debug tool doesn't show the new address in the EO.WebBrowser Debug UI window. But if I debug the page and write location.url in console it shows the correct address.
If I manually call the JavaScript command from the debug console it fires the UrlChange event.

I'm using version 21.3.18
One difference between the machines is .NET version
Working ones use 4.8.03752
Not working ones use 4.8.04084
eo_support
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2022 1:29:31 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We are not aware of such issues. Can you try to isolate the problem into a test project and then send the test project to us? See here for more information:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/forum/test_project.aspx

Once we receive the test project we will look into it and see what we can find.

Thanks!