Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 8:51:11 AM
Groups: Member

hello team,

which is the best version of EO.PDF for Microsoft windows server 2016 standard
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 10:44:32 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You should always uses the latest version. Microsoft regularly release patches through Windows update and some may impact our early versions. Additionally, the core component of EO.Pdf is a built-in browser engine and browser engine updates very fast these days. So it's always a good idea to stay up to date.

Thanks!
ashish
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 4:05:10 AM

I tried with latest version EO.Pdf.22.1.13. I am getting 403: access denied exception
eo_support
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 11:05:08 AM

ashish wrote:
I tried with latest version EO.Pdf.22.1.13. I am getting 403: access denied exception

Hi,

This is an error returned by your web server. We have no way of telling why your web server would deny access. You will have to find out exactly what your web server needs and provide that through EO.Pdf. For example, if your web server requires an authentication cookie, then you need to provide that in order to satisify your web server's requirment.

Thanks!
ashish
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 1:43:13 AM

I resolved that issue but now I am getting below exception:

Convertion failed. Failed to resolve LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress. Failed to resolve LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress
at EO.Pdf.Internal.lo.a(hh A_0) at EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdfSession..ctor(HtmlToPdfOptions A_0) at EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdf.ConvertHtml(String html, PdfDocument doc, HtmlToPdfOptions options) at EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdf.ConvertHtml(String html, Stream stream, HtmlToPdfOptions options) at EO.Pdf.HtmlToPdf.ConvertHtml(String html, Stream stream) at RazorPDFQualFX.PDFQualFXResult.PDFQualFXView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Please help
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 7:41:08 AM

You need to use the current version. Only old version gives you this error message.
ashish
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 2:22:06 AM

I am using trial version of current version. but only difference is it is working fine on my local machine but not working on server
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:07:02 AM

No. You are not using the current version. I have already pointed out it very clearly: The error message "Failed to resolve LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress" DOES NOT EXIST in the current version. Only older versions contain this error message.
ashish
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 9:17:15 AM

Hello Team,

Currently we are using EO.Pdf V5.089 license copy and we are planning to upgrade with latest version for windows server 2019. So can you please provide me the steps to upgrade EO.Pdf library and also let me know what type of license copy we are using or how to check type of our license copy. what type of license copy would be good for our organization?

Thanks,
Ashish Gade
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 11:00:20 AM

Hi,

You will need to provide us a valid order number in order for us to check. If you can not find your order number but have your license key, you can copy your license key and send to us and we will be able to locate your order from that too. Make sure you use private message to send us such information. Do NOT post your license information publically in the forum.

Most likely you will need to purchase a new license in order to use the current version. We do provide upgrade discount for orders that are less than 3 years old. But if your order is more than 3 years old, then there is no discount available.

Thanks!
ashish
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2022 5:50:08 AM

Hello Team,

Which is the stable version of EO.PDF? Current latest one or latest - 1
eo_support
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2022 3:37:56 PM

Hi,

You should always use the latest.

Thanks!
ashish
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 7:24:54 AM

Hello team,

I am looking for individual product EO.PDF only but in Download product page it is dragging me on ED.total package which include other DLL like EO.Webbrowser, EO.webengine and EO.Base etc. Please tell me how to download only EO.PDF. In our organization we used only EO.PDF library.

Please help.
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:14:33 AM

Hi,

We only make a single installer because our producs shares files. One option for you is to run the installer to get all the files and then only distribute the files you need. See here for which file you will need for which feature:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/common/refdll.html

The other option is for you to use our EO.Pdf nuget package. That package only contains the runtime files for EO.Pdf. However that package does not contain documentation/samples. Documentation is also online, but sample projects are only avaliable through EO.Total installer.

Thanks!
ashish
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2023 1:30:08 AM

Thanks for you quick response.
we want to purchase only EO.PDf library. Can we do that?. If yes, then how?
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2023 9:19:30 AM

Hi,

You would just purchase it from our purchase page:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/order

Make sure you select "Individual Product", then select "EO.Pdf".

Thanks!