Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO.Web Menu Deployment Options
mhm
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:23:06 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

You are trying to simplify the process of evaluation. To be frank, your analogy is quite offending. I assumed you have also tried to evaluate other products. Have you honestly gone to all the documentations just to see whether such product provides you with the required functionalities? Or would you prefer to see first if such product is working through examples? Take note that I’m still evaluating your product which is new to me. If you have only adequate examples in your documentation, we should have saved the time wasted on this communication. Furthermore, the reason why I’m considering your product is to save time – I have an application that needs to be deployed within a week. Otherwise, I should have developed a dotNet Assembly menu myself.

I know the potential of your product. However as a possible customer, I should be convinced that it provides me with my required functionalities in a short period of time – not going through all the documentations as you have insisted. I assure you that I will go through all the nitty-gritty of your documentation but not at this time - I don't have the luxury and I need to decide ASAP. The availability of examples surely facilitates this process.

You’ve said that you “do not offer specific samples”. Why is it then that there is a specific databinding example in your documentation? For this instance, I assumed that there are also examples for other functionalities – specifically to my question #1 of which even your website need it as I have pointed out in my previous post. Isn’t misleading having a hand cursor in an object that doesn’t have a link?

Anyhow, this is minor thing that perhaps I could ignore.

Just an advice though. If you want to have more customers, don’t let them waste time initially reading through all your documentations. Show them how your product works through examples.

Here's my analogy: There are plenty of people who wants to eat apple than those who wants to plant them.

I have to decide in few days time whether to purchase your product or not.

Thanks