Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

DataGrid events do not fire with MultiPage Options
Ronan
Posted: Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:39:10 AM
Groups: Member

Hi

I am using a version from about a year ago ... EO.Web for ASP.NET 2.0 (4.0.15.2) ... with ASP.NET 3.5.
However, I am experiencing a problem with the data grid events not firing. If I strip out the tabstrip, multipage and pageviews it works fine.

Is this an issue in the version of EO.Web that I have and if so is there a workaround? Or am I just missing something?

Regards,

Ronan

Code: HTML/ASPX
<eo:tabstrip id="TabStrip1" style="Z-INDEX: 108; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: relative; TOP: 8px" MultiPageID="MultiPage1"
			ControlSkinID="None" runat="server" Width="969px">
    <TopGroup>
        <Items>
            <eo:TabItem PageViewID="CreditNoteDetailsPageView" Text-Html="Credit Note Details"></eo:TabItem>
            <eo:TabItem PageViewID="OrderDetailsPageView" Text-Html="Order Details"></eo:TabItem>
        </Items>
    </TopGroup>
    <LookItems>
        <eo:TabItem Height="21" HoverStyle-CssText="position: relative; top: 2px; background-image: url(00010002); background-repeat: repeat-x"			
        LookItems>
</eo:tabstrip>
<eo:multipage id="MultiPage1" style="Z-INDEX: 109; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: relative; TOP: 5px" runat="server" Height="432px" Width="81.24%">
    <eo:PageView id="CreditNoteDetailsPageView" Width="79.06%" runat="server" Height="244px">
       <!-- The Data Grid With Events -->
       <asp:datagrid runat="server" id="DataGrid1" onpageindexchanged="DataGrid1_PageIndexChanged"
onitemcommand="DataGrid1_ItemCommand">
        </asp:datagrid>
        <!-- End Data Grid -->
    </eo:PageView>
    <eo:PageView id="OrderDetailsPageView" Width="100%" runat="server" Height="270px">

</eo:PageView>
</eo:multipage>
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:46:51 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We have fixed various issues that were similar or appear to be related, but I can not precisely tell whether it's the same as yours without actually debugging the code. I think it certainly makes sense to try the newest version first, because even if it's still a problem and we were to fix it, it would be fixed based on the current version. So give that a try first and we can then start from there. Sorry about the problem!

Thanks