Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

DatePicker.SelectedDate lost after a back ! Options
P.I.C.
Posted: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:34:39 PM
Groups: Member

d'oh! First sorry for my poor english !

I'am a new trying user of essentialobjects's controls. I try them in a visual studio 2003 web project. I just put a DatePicker control in a form page1.aspx with a default value (in dd/MM/yyyy format !). I have a standard asp.net button for a response.redirect("page2.aspx")...

I launch my project on page1.aspx and then select a different date than the default value in the DatePicker calendar. Then I click on the button to go on page2.aspx. I then do a back. The new date is still written in the textbox of the DatePicker control but when I click again on the button, the DatePicker.SelectedDate property has the default value (and not the value of the textbox of the control)... I think I missunderstood something...

Thank you for any help Angel
Code: Visual Basic.NET

For information, I have the same problem with others controls ! (maskedit and treeview !!!)
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:43:24 PM
Groups: Administration

Hum...Very interesting question. :) We will look into it and hopefully can make the DatePicker to keep the value. Or at least re-initializes the textbox so that the textbox and SelectedDate are always the same value.
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:01:01 AM
Groups: Administration

This issue is addressed in build 2007.2.47.