Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Keyboard Scrolling Grid Options
Jeff
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 7:50:26 AM
Groups: Member

I just installed the latest version of the web controls and the keyboard scrolling in the grid is no longer working correctly. When you move left and right it only scrolls a fraction of what it needs to scroll. When scrolling down it starts to scroll when the selected cell is in the first row not the last visible row and visa versa. The scrolling worked great in the previous version.
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 8:09:52 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We are not aware of anything that has been changed regarding to keyboard navigation. However something else might have the caused the problem indirectly. Would you be able to create a sample page that demonstrates the problem?

Thanks
Jeff
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 8:19:53 AM

Sorry with our environment here I'm not able to create a sample page.
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 8:28:54 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We have verified the feature at here with our test pages and it works fine. So we are guessing something in your project might have triggered it. It would be shooting in the dark without seeing the problem first, that's why we ask for a sample page from you. We understand that means some work on your end because in order to run the sample here, you will have to strip it down so that it does not rely on your environment, but we do not see any other alternatives to get to the bottom of the problem. :(

Thanks
Jeff
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 8:38:15 AM

Oops sorry I rebooted and it seems to be fine now.