Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Problem with callback and dialog Options
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:43:04 PM
Groups: Member

Hi

Inside a content template in a dialog i have a grid, 3 textbox and a button. when i click the button the grid is filtered by 3 textbox it works fine, but when i click the button the dialog dissapear, i put the dialog inside a callback panel but it´s the same

i hope you could help me, excuse my english..

Thank u
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:51:02 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

When the page goes back to the server (for example, caused by a button click), the dialog always automatically close. To re-open it, you can set the dialog's InitialState to Visible. It will be something like this:

Dialog1.InitialState = DialogState.Visible;

Thanks
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:55:44 PM

It works thank u, when i put a callback panel inside the content template it doesn´t work
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:59:35 PM

When you put a CallbackPanel inside the content template it shouldn't be closing the dialog for you. If it does, please check whether you have the CallbackPanel's trigger setup correctly. If that still does not solve the problem, please create a test page that reproduces the problem (make sure the page runs independently) and we will be happy to take a look as soon as we have that.
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:01:46 PM

i get this error when i try to set the trigger "reference not established as instance of an object"
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:05:04 PM

eo_support wrote:
If that still does not solve the problem, please create a test page that reproduces the problem (make sure the page runs independently) and we will be happy to take a look as soon as we have that.