Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

WPF EO Webbrowser Not Loading on Virtual Machines Options
Sole
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:22:52 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have deployed my WPF application using EO Webbrowser and the browsers work when run on native desktop computers, however when ran on Virtual Machines (I have tested AWS ec2 Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 base, but apparently occurring on all Windows virtual machines) the browsers do not appear whatsoever.

I have researched the issue and couldn't find much about it (apologies if there is and I have missed it), but I did try a solution of setting EO.Base.Runtime.EnableEOWP to true, and this did not fix the issue.

Thanks
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:58:33 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Please try to run our installer on your AWS computer, then run the TabbedBrowser sample application as is and see if it works for you. We can then go from there.

Thanks!
nbtest
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2019 7:00:53 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I have the exact same issues when using a Virtual Machine and your EO WebBrowser.
I did run your installer and the TabbedBrowser sample application worked fine. But when it's embbed in my wpf application, only a blank page appears. I tried with Windows7 and Windows10 VM working with VMWare 14 and 15.

Did someone have an explanation or a solution ?

Thank you,

Nicolas
eo_support
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2019 11:16:16 AM
Groups: Administration

Please copy eowp.exe to the same directory as your application and see if it works. This is the most significant difference between our sample application and your application. Please see here for more details about eowp.exe:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/common/eowp.aspx