Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

EO.Pdf won't render the right border correctly Options
Atul
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2020 10:56:48 PM
Groups: Member

I am getting an issue where HTML to PDF conversion leads to glitchy right border for tables. Also the right border is less than the left side and it appear and disappear when zoom in out . This was not issue in the v16 and right now I am using v20. I understand border appear and disappear is due to float point conversion from the pdf render it self but what I want is to display consistence border as it did on the older version.

So please provide advice on how to fix this issue.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 1:02:15 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

There is no way to guarantee this because this depends on the PDF Viewer application. The actual values in the PDF file are the same, it's just the PDF Viewer application decides to show them differently. As you already know the root of the problem is rounding issues, which causes certain values will be displayed one way at one zoom level and another way in another zoom level. In V16 you could hit this with a different set of values. Even with the same values, different version of Pdf Viewer can display it differently. So we have no way to address this on our end. If you print the PDF file out, they will always look exactly the same as they should because the printer has a much higher resolution than the screen.

Thanks!