Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

License Key for new version Options
farzad
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:45:37 PM
Groups: Member

Dear Support,

We purchased EO.Web Controls Suite 2007.1 last year and wanted to know whether we are entitled to upgrade to your new version 2007.2. Also, is there a document we can peruse to see the list of new features and bug-fixes in the new version?

Please reply by email.

Thanks,
Phillip Yadidian
eo_support
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:54:20 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You should be able to if your purchase was not standard license. I believe standard license does not cover beyond your current release. All other type of licenses comes with a one year free upgrade for controls that already exist in your version. It does not cover the new controls introduced in 2007.2. You can find more information about how to check/acquire the new license key at here:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=50

Thanks
farzad
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:08:01 PM

We purchased your full suite last August for $549.00. We don't need any new controls but we do want to take advantage of the latest updates to the controls in 2007.1. I don't have the link/mechanism to check the old/new license keys, so please provide us with the mechanism so we can generate appropriate key for the latest and greatest.

Thanks,
Phillip Yadidian

eo_support wrote:
Hi,

You should be able to if your purchase was not standard license. I believe standard license does not cover beyond your current release. All other type of licenses comes with a one year free upgrade for controls that already exist in your version. It does not cover the new controls introduced in 2007.2. You can find more information about how to check/acquire the new license key at here:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=50

Thanks
eo_support
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:18:14 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You do have an account and the license link. The license link is what we sent to you when you originally place your order and that is what identifies you having an order with us, the account is how you would have accessed your original license key. You can retrieve one from the other.

If you have lost both, I would need you to provide your order details (order #, company name, etc). Based on those we can locate your order and resend your license link or your account login email. You can then start from there. Obviously without any of those there is no way for us to identify your order, thus not being able to provide you the new key.

Thanks
farzad
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:24:56 PM

I found my license link and was able to retrieve the new key.

Thanks,
Phillip Yadidian

eo_support wrote:
Hi,

You do have an account and the license link. The license link is what we sent to you when you originally place your order and that is what identifies you having an order with us, the account is how you would have accessed your original license key. You can retrieve one from the other.

If you have lost both, I would need you to provide your order details (order #, company name, etc). Based on those we can locate your order and resend your license link or your account login email. You can then start from there. Obviously without any of those there is no way for us to identify your order, thus not being able to provide you the new key.

Thanks