Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Entering values in an Input Label to write the user and email Options
Prequena84
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021 8:46:37 PM
Groups: Member

Good morning, I'm Pedro, nice to greet you, I'm trying to fill in a username and password field for a website and the label looks like this:

<input type = "text" class = "inputtext _55r1 inputtext _1kbt inputtext _1kbt" name = "email" id = "email" tabindex = "0" placeholder = "Email or phone number" value = "" autofocus = "1 "autocomplete =" username "aria-label =" Email or phone number ">

I am trying to do it in the following way:

Form2.WebView1.GetDOMWindow.document.getElementById ("email"). InnerText ("xxxxxx@gmail.com"). ToString ()

It seems to me that something is missing for me to enter the values in those fields and I don't know, in the documentation there is no example and / or concept that clarifies it, the test project that I am putting together is in VB.Net (VS2019)
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 9:17:22 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Please use WebView.EvalScript instead. See here for more details:

https://www.essentialobjects.com/doc/webbrowser/advanced/jsdom.aspx

Thanks!
Prequena84
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:44:07 PM
Groups: Member

Well, how can I make the investment in your product if I don't have a more detailed explanation?
Or rather, if I make the purchase and I cannot fill in the Textboxes of the Web through my form in VB.net, will you return the Invested Money?

eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 1:19:17 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

The key here is whatever you do, you do it with the Web page's native language -- JavaScript. Once you have the correct JavaScript code to do what you need, you pass the JavaScript code to the WebView to run it for you. The actual work (in your case, filling a textbox) is done by the JavaScript and does not have anything to do with VB.NET. Your VB.NET code's job is to formulate the correct JavaScript code.

To prevent fraudulent orders, we do not offer refund once you have accessed the license key information. So we encourage you to thoroughly evaluate the product before you purchase. If you have any question please feel free to ask. We will not write code for you to do exactly what you want to do, but we can provide explanation/samples to demonstrate how a specific feature works. You will need to be able to understand the sample we provided and adapt it to fit your need.

Thanks!