Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Grid Mouseover possible Options
Steve Peters
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:07:36 PM
Groups: Member

I am using your Grid tool to present a list of items for a Rental Company's Online Order Form. I would like to Popup a picture of the Item when the user is moving the mouse over the Grid.

Currently the Rows are highlighted by the mouse, which I would like to keep. I would like to Popup the picture without acutually clicking on any specific item just using the Row that is highlighted.

Stated another way: While the mouse is moving over the Grid a picture of the Highlighted Row's item will popup.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:31:41 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi Steve,

I do not believe that can be done with the current version. The Grid does highlight rows on mousehover events but it doesn't offer any interface for you to hook up additional operation. We will looking into and see if we can add a client side event for that so that you can hook into it to perform whatever additional operation you would like to perform. At this time we do not expect to have the part that displaying the popup built-in though.

Thanks
Steve Peters
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:49:59 PM
Groups: Member

I can code it once the event fires I can code the rest. Please keep me posted, thanks.
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:24:24 PM
Groups: Administration

Sure thing.