Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Web Grid control Options
Frank
Posted: Monday, May 5, 2008 12:34:17 PM
Groups: Member

Hi.
I've found the following while working with the Web Grid control.
Maybe some of those were already reported but I couldn't find anything browing the existing topics so here they are:

1) I have an image in both ColumnHeaderAscImage and ColumnHeaderDescImage. When I resize a column that can be sorted and for example, make it smaller, the image disappears. Same thing if I make the column wider, the image appears at the far right of the header and when I shrink the colum again, the image stays where it was (try with last column on the right).

2) Grid Width. For example, I have defined different look for default and alternative rows. Is there a way, if I define a 100% Grid Width and the total width of the Columns is narrower, that the last column on the right fills up the empy space?

3) Grid Height. I've used % values to define the Grid Height but they don't seem to have the expected effect. No matter which value I put, it always results in a 0px tall Grid. Am I doing some wrong? The reason I'm asking that is that I would love for my Grid to fill up all the space between the header and footer of my page, even if there are only few rows displayed.

4) If created a new Item Style Set, it's not possible to delete it. The delete button is enabled (as opposed as for the _Default style), but it has no effect.

Thank you for your feedback.
Regards,

Frank
eo_support
Posted: Monday, May 5, 2008 3:18:23 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Thanks for your excellent feedback. We will look into these issues and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks