Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

New Purchase Options
Colin
Posted: Friday, May 9, 2008 1:37:12 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I already have the Menu item and want to purchase the Calendar and Upload controls.

My question is how will this work when I add them to an existing site already using the menu control. When I tried to demo the upload control my menu stopped working and I had to reload the previous version to get it back. Can you please explain in detail what I will need to do to get all 3 items on this existing web site when I have purchased and downloaded the 2 new items which I am ready to do now.

Regards.
eo_support
Posted: Friday, May 9, 2008 6:33:00 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

The menu and the upload supposes to work fine together (otherwise our online demo site would have stopped working. :P). Most likely your previous app is built with the old version so it always try to load the old version, and it stops working when you just replace the DLL with the new one. In this case you just need to update your reference (Go to solution explorer -> reference, delete our DLL and then add the new one).

Other than that I do not see anything special need to be done. They are the within the same package and they supposes to work together right away. Please let us know and provide more detailed information (for example, how it stopped working? is there any error message? etc) if the problem persists, in which case we will take a look and help you resolve the issue. We have many users using multiple controls at the same time, so we are quite confident that it's not a problem of the product.

Thanks