Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Questions about licensing Options
Paul at CAF
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:04:25 AM
Groups: Member

Hello

This may be covered on your site, but I cannot find the details so appologies in advance if that is the case.

The license lasts for 1 year - is there an annual renewal cost?
There is no pricing i can see for a site license for the suite?
Do you provide source code with the various components?
We are looking to use the component on an internal application that has several test & development environments and a single production environment with multiple load balanced servers. Several developers will work on the various screens. Could youi tell me the best licensing options for this scenario?
Is there any special pricing for charities?

I appreciate any help you can give.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:18:25 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the forum. As for your questions:

1. The license lasts forever and there is no annual renewal cost after the initial purchase. The free upgrade and technical support, which are additional benefits included with every purchase, lasts for 1 year;

2. Currently we do not have site license option. Each developer would require a license. We do offer deep discount when you purchase multiple license. To view the discounted price, try to change the "Quantity" field on the checkout page and then click "Update", the price at the bottom will update to reflect the new price;

3. We do not provide source code with our components. Only source code for the samples is provided;

4. You do not need separate licenses for your testing/production environment. You only need a license for each developer. Your test/production servers are covered by your developer license;

5. If you purchase several licenses, we should be able to work out some additional discount for you. Please let us know the number of developers and we will see what we can do;

Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks