Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

DatePicker and FormView Options
Michael Smit
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:21:38 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have a FormView control that has EO.Web.DatePickers and some asp.net TextBoxes. I have all the controls in the FormView databound but only the "other" controls are posting their data back. The DatePickers are sending back the values they are initialised with, no matter what date you set them too when in Edit mode.

I am binding the DatePickers using..

SelectedDate='<%# Bind("StartDate") %>'

As said, all the other controls are sending back changed values. Just not the DatePickers.

Any ideas?
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 1:07:03 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Once again, we need you to create a sample project that demonstrates the problem. As far as we know we do not do anything special about data binding on our DatePicker control. It's all done by ASP.NET.

Thanks

Michael Smit
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 1:23:01 PM
Groups: Member

Hmmm... Standard reply it seems. I'll just carry on trying to figure it out for myself.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 1:39:24 PM
Groups: Administration

In order for us to work on an issue, the issue must be reproduced first. While sometimes it may not be necessary because the issue is rather obvious, for most of them it won’t get to anywhere just by randomly shooting in the dark without being able to see the problem --- this is especially pointless when you consider the fact that a lot of times it's simply user code errors (we are not saying this one is), and obviously troubleshooting user code is well beyond the scope of the support on those cases. Thus we would kindly ask you to reproduce the problem first.

Thanks for understanding.