Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Problem with dialog box? Options
Ray Bradley
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 5:11:25 AM
Groups: Member

I'm getting this error... I have no duplicate IDs... I can't get past this one. Have you ever seen it, and can you help me with it?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Duplicate attribute. Error processing resource 'http://localhost:1370/LomisBeta/CSRUtils/CSRRemoteScans.aspx'. Line 105, P...

<tr><td align="left"><div id="Dialog1_headerDiv" id="Dialog1_header" class="eo_css_ctrl_Dialog11"><t...

eo_support
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:56:04 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We have not seem that one but it appears that somehow your page is being regarded as an XML file, instead of an HTML file (generated from ASP.NET) by your browser. Have you set ContentType to XML?

Thanks
Ray Bradley
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 7:11:59 AM

No, I have not set ContentType to XML... although after this duplicate error crash... my page seems to want to display as an XML file... maybe my compiler is messed up?
eo_support
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 7:29:32 AM
Groups: Administration

Ray Bradley wrote:
maybe my compiler is messed up?

Not likely. There is no reason for compiler to have correctly generated all HTML code but mess up on the content type. I would suggest you to create a blank working page and then compare the two pages. That should help you find out what's wrong. From our point of view, as long as the HTML code is correctly generated (as shown in your first post), it really shouldn't have anything to do with us. Our control sits in your page and generates a block of HTML/JavaScript code and that's pretty much it.
Ray Bradley
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 7:36:48 AM

Thanks for your help... I've isolated it to a image sizing process upon initial post. Not sure where exactly this problem is... but I know it's not the dialog, now.

Thanks again!