Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

dialog generated footer seems intercepted by your control Options
Sterling
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:48:01 PM
Groups: Member

I have written a generalized MsgBox routine using your Dialog control which generates FooterHtml such as this:

<input ID="OKButton" onclick="wcProcessMsgBox('OK', '');" type="button" value="OK" />
<input ID="CancelButton" onclick="wcProcessMsgBox('Cancel', '');" type="button" value="Cancel" />

however, the client click does not call my wcProcessMsgBox function at the top of the page. When I put a
Sys.Debug.assert(1=2); ahead of the function call, the trace goes into a whole bunch of calls of your functions as though your control is intercepting the click.

Do you get what I am doing and can I generate the buttons like this? I do not have much javascript experience so I might have made some rookie syntax error.
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:33:34 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Your code looks fine to us, and we are not aware of any interception by our code on buttons inside the dialog's FooterHtml. So you may want to try the code in a separate blank page and see if it also occurs there.

Thanks
Sterling
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:50:48 PM
Groups: Member

Looks like my function name, wcProcessMsgBox, might be the problem. I changed it to processMsgBox and that seemed to solve the problem.