Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

SlideMenu and differnt languages Options
UweD
Posted: Monday, December 8, 2008 9:40:46 AM
Groups: Member

I use a SlideMenu and bacause I need differnt language versions I use "meta:resourcekey":

<eo:SlideMenu runat="server" id="SlideMenu1" ControlSkinID="None" Width="200px" TargetFrame="main">
<TopGroup>
<Items>
<eo:MenuItem LeftIcon-Url="images/Home1.gif" meta:resourcekey="MnuHomeResource1" />

Then I have a .resx-file for every language. But it didn't run. I get a error: "Cannot have more than one binding on property 'Text.Html' on 'EO.Web.MenuItem'. Ensure that this property is not bound through an implicit expression, for example, using meta:resourcekey." The 'Text.Html' I dindn't use anywhere else. If I delete the resx the caption is empty.

What goes wrong?
eo_support
Posted: Monday, December 8, 2008 1:22:13 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We tested the feature and it worked fine. In fact this is a feature provided by ASP.NET, so it should not have anything to do with our controls. The message does indicate the root cause of the problem --- you have multiple bindings on the property. I would recommend you to try with a separate blank project and it should not be difficult to find out which those two bindings are.

Thanks