Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

pull out menu in Chrome & Safari on Mac Options
Simon Hibbard
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 11:26:52 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I have been using the EO Menu on one of my sites for some time now, but recently i have been made aware by a number of customers that it is not displaying correctly.

Please see the following address: http://www.landscapeplus.co.uk/

It is fine in IE/FF on PC, but Google Chrome it is being offset to the right - the same on Safari for Mac.

If i replace the menu itself with any other object they seem to be positioned correctly.

Do you have any idea what might be causing it?

regards,

Simon.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 12:55:18 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

It appears that you are running version 3.x, which is is more than 2 years old. That is a lot earlier than Chrome (and even the version of your Safari) was released. As you can imagine, while we put in great effort to ensure product works with the all the popular browsers, there is no way for us to ensure it works with browsers or versions that have not been released yet.

We do believe the latest version works fine on Chrome and Safari on Mac/PC. So you may wish to try that first. Please note that you will need to place an upgrade order in order to use the latest version. Our product includes a one year "service period" during which you can receive newer versions for free. After that a purchase is needed to use the new version. You should quality for an upgrade discount though.

Thanks!
Simon Hibbard
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 3:15:28 PM

Ok I understand. It seems I should qualify for an upgrade discount - but how do I get this applied?

It seems if I go through the purchase process this is not discounted. Thanks.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 3:38:45 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

We've sent you details about the discount via private message. You can click "Inbox" on the top of the forum to view the message.

Thanks!
Simon Hibbard
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2009 12:10:25 PM

Hi,

Its now working fine. Thanks.

Simon.