Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Menu 2008 Licence Required Message Options
Philip Tulett
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 1:16:19 PM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and have just paid for and installed your software - I pasted the key provided as per the instructions but still get the "Licence Required" message.

I have created a Global.asax file but I do not know what to put in it or where in the file to put it.

Please assist with detailed instructions as this is very frustrating and taking a lot of time.

Many Thanks,

Don.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 1:24:29 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Thanks for your business. The easiest way is to go to "Redistribute Key" tab and then click "Download License File" to download a license file. Place that file in your application's bin directory or root directory should remove the license message for you.

You can either use Global.asax or license file. However there is no need to do both. License file is usually easier but in some scenario using Global.asax is slightly more secure when you do not want a third party to get your license file.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Philip Tulett
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:02:35 PM

Hi,

You say "... go to Redistribute key tab and then click Download Licence file... Which web site page is this tab on, can you provide a link please?

Thanks

Don.
eo_support
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:09:15 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You would click “My Orders”, then click “View” below “License Key” to view the license key information. On the next page click “License Key for EO.Web Controls 2008” (that should be the only option), now you should see three tabs: “Order Details”, “Redistribute Key” and “Developer Key(s)”. Redistribute Key is the second tab.

Thanks
Philip Tulett
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:24:28 PM

eo_support wrote:
Hi,

You would click “My Orders”, then click “View” below “License Key” to view the license key information. On the next page click “License Key for EO.Web Controls 2008” (that should be the only option), now you should see three tabs: “Order Details”, “Redistribute Key” and “Developer Key(s)”. Redistribute Key is the second tab.

Thanks

Yes, that seems to have taken care of the problem.

Many Thanks,

Don.