Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Need a GridView Control that works like Excel Sheet. Options
eo_support
Posted: Saturday, April 3, 2010 1:43:39 PM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Glad to hear that it works for you and you have decided to purchase. We do accept bank transfers.

To use bank transfer to pay for the order, you can start an online order by selecting Company -> Order from our main menu, then choose "Create order now, but pay later" during checkout. That will create an order under your account without asking your credit card information. You can then log into your account, then go to "My Orders" page. You will see a "Pay by Check/Bank Transfer" link. Click that link you will see our bank account information. You can send a wire to that bank account. Once we receive the transfer, we will process your order and release your license key.

You can also see the following link for more information:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/PurchaseFAQ.aspx#bank

Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
tarekahf
Posted: Sunday, April 4, 2010 2:23:56 AM

Groups: Member

I've created my order. However, I did a money transfer before to UK and IBAN was a must. I am sure my bank will ask for an IBAN number. You the order page, it says there is no IBAN for US.

However, I managed to create a Beneficiary Account to prepare for money transfer. It will take 48 hours to be verified and activated.

I have the following questions:

- I would like to know if I can benifit from any discount, I will appreciate it.

- Do you proivde support by e-mail ? Do you have e-mail ?

- Do you have Telephone Contact Details ?

- When I purchase the Grid Control, will I get any benifits in terms of getting better support or response in shorter period ? What is the added value of purchasing a license other than I will be able to use the Grid Control ?

Tarek.
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, April 4, 2010 2:02:13 PM

Hi Tarek,

As to your question:

1. Please ask your bank and see what they say. U.S. and Europe have different systems. Europe all use IBAN but U.S. does not use it. We have received wire transfers from all over the world during the past without an IBAN number;

2. Unfortunately no. We currently do not offer any discount on a single license purchase because our price is already very low comparing with a lot of our competitors;

3. Yes. You can use contact us page to contact us and that will go to our support email. We do not post email address publically to avoid spams. But once you send us an email through contact us page, we will reply you through email and you will get our email address. However we do not encourage our users to use emails because of two reasons: First, emails are not reliable. There has been many times when our reply email mistakenly got put into user's spam folder and user keeps sending us email asking us why we do not answer their question when we actually already have. Another reason is the forum is able to syntax highlighting source code, so if the conversation includes sample/test code, then both of us will see them much clearer in the forum;

4. We offer tech support over telephone but they are not free. It is setup on a case by case basic and we charge by hours. On the other hand, email support and forum are free;

5. No. We offer the same high quality support and response time for both trial users and licensed users because the quality of our free support is already a lot better than many other vendors. We usually respond your questions almost instantly during normal business hours and within one business day during off hours. And you are getting this reply during a weekend. We hope you are already satisfied with this. : )

However there are several important distinguish between trial users and licensed users as to support:
1. We do not offer tech support beyond trial period for trial users. So the support for trial users is usually only one month;
2. We do not offer tech support for free controls for trial users. We have several free controls. Everyone can use them but you will be able to receive support on them only if you have at least purchased a license from us. For example, in your case if you have a question about the free ProgressBar control, we will answer it once your order is cleared;

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
tarekahf
Posted: Sunday, April 4, 2010 4:23:16 PM

Groups: Member

I asked my bank, and you are right ! No need for IBAN for US. In 24 hours, the new Beneficiary account should be verified. I will confirm to you the result.

I have one more question.

I am buying the Grid Control on behalf of my company, becuase it will take a long time to complete the procedure. My boss might want to consider getting all controls or buy more developer licenses to get more value for the money.

Is it possible later to upgrade later to from a current licensing scheme another licensing scheme to get more contorls or developer licenses ?

Tarek.
eo_support
Posted: Sunday, April 4, 2010 9:00:54 PM

Great. Thanks for confirming the IBAN issue.

If you wish to purchase all controls or buy more developer licenses now, you can ignore your previous order and create a new order for the full suite or the number of licenses you need. When you send the wire transfer to us, you can just send in the payment for the new order.

If you wish to only purchase the Grid now but then upgrade later, it will cost you a little bit more than purchasing them together with one order. For example, the current cost for the Grid is $169, for the full suite is $349. However the upgrade price from a single control to the suite is $200, so it is slightly more than the price difference.

Thanks!