Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Essentialpoll Options
Hub
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 9:50:06 AM
Groups: Member

Hi,

I do remember seeing the essentialpoll feature available on your site. Although poll.essentialobjects.com still offers the poll hosting capability, there is no mention of a control for site inegration either on the poll hosting or on the main eoweb site. Is this a functionalty Eoweb still supports?
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:06:08 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Yes. We just moved the link from the menu bar to the bottom of the page (next to Privacy Notice). It's still our product and we do support it.

Currently you can integrate a poll or survey into your web page by directly copying the generated JavaScript code into your page. This works with any web page or web server. We are also actively developing an ASP.NET wrapper control that you will be able to drag and drop into your page directly, which would provide extra convenience to ASPNET users. I believe the wrapper controls will be offered for free as well.

The product is new and in active development. So please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or suggestion about the service. As always, all user feedbacks are extremely valuable to us.

Thanks!
Hub
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 12:03:51 PM
Groups: Member

Thank you for your answer. I will probably try this in the coming weeks...
eo_support
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 1:08:10 PM
Groups: Administration

Not a problem. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.