Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

ToolBar Event ???? Options
AirbusA330
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 9:11:19 AM
Groups: Member

Hi ,

Probably this question is Stupid but I still learning ,, Im trying to catch the click event on a toolBar and the Icon clicked . I thought there is a RiseEvent property to set true ,, but no ..

Is there any way to do this ?

Thank you

Bets Regards
eo_support
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 10:27:54 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

The property name is AutoPostBack.

Thanks
AirbusA330
Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 11:29:53 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the help Now i can catch the Even Toolbar but im facing another problem.: In my ToolBar I have an Icon to create folders , When I click On it the first time all ok ; my Input text is displayed asking the folder name and the folder is created , If I click a second time nothing happen , my Input text is not displayed.

Thank you for the help

Best Regards
eo_support
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 8:29:02 AM

Hi,

Please try to confirm whether the toolbar click event is fired. If that event is fired, then the problem is not related to the ToolBar. If the click event is not fired, then please try to isolate the problem into a test page that demonstrates the problem of "toolbar click event is not fired". Note this is not the same problem as "input text is not displayed". "toolbar click event is not fired" would be an issue directly related to us. "input text is not displayed" is not an issue directly related to us. We only investigate issue directly related to us.

Thanks
AirbusA330
Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 2:28:12 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for your answer ,yes I confirm that the TollBar Click even is rised but only one time when I click on the Toolbar to create a folder ,, If I click a second time to create a second folder then the problem rise.... But I bellive is related to my page setting. I did something which not clean( I guess) but I solve the problem
After dealing with the event I recall my page and it works , uisng this :

Response.Redirect("WebForm4.aspx")

Now Im not sure if its the correct way

Again I have another Question ; When Im create a Folder in the FileExplorer Control( uisng a TreeView ) I would like chnage the Icon . Is that possible , I had a look on the TreeView Demo and How to populate this Control but did not find any solution.

Appreciate your Help
Thank you

eo_support
Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 7:48:00 AM

Hi,

No. You can not change folder or file icons in the FileExplorer. If you do not use FileExplorer but only the TreeView itself, then you can do whatever you want by setting the TreeNode's ImageUrl property.

Thanks!