Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Problem with Dialog Control Options
Metoda
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:24:23 AM
Groups: Member

Hi, i have purchase the license for the control E.O. I have a problem with the dialog control.
i Preput that use framework 2.0, code c# and ajax asp net. The problem is the following:
I have a page "Page1.aspx" with two dialog modeless . Both contain in owner ContentTemplate a web user control .ascx. Both web u.c. contain an update panel (ajax asp net 1.0) and different control (Label, textbox) and a button that on the event OnClientClick is associated a function javascript that contain the following script "eo_GetObject('dialogHelp').show(true);" for to show a new dialog modal. The dialog is show but:
1) it is not modal;
2)it appears under the dialog that call it;
3)it alway remains under the caller dialog even if i set focus when i click on it;

I hope of to have been clear.
Best regards.

eo_support
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:15:00 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

You might have been showing up the wrong dialog. Try use the full ClientID of the dialog instead of the short name to call eo_GetObject, for example, eo_GetObject('_ctrl0_dialogHelp') instead of eo_GetObject('dialogHelp'). You may need to use a debugger to find out what the real ClientID is by checking the dialog's ClientID property at runtime.

Thanks